Does prayer work when you're ill? Four lessons from science studying intercessory prayer. And, yes, it includes praying backwards in time.
* Sir Francis Galton's observations on intercessory prayer: http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/41/4/923.long
* The Byrd study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3393937
* The Cochrane Collaboration systematic review: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD000368.pub3/abstra...
* The retracted Cha paper on in vitro fertilization: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584476
* Dr. Bruce Flamm's investigation into the Cha paper: http://www.csicop.org/si/show/columbia_university_miracle_study_flawed_a...
* The Leibovici "praying backwards in time" spoof study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC61047/
* Halperin's paper on arguments for and against the academic study of intercessory prayer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11500278
* The blog Science-Based Medicine: http://sciencebasedmedicine.org